Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleeping

I have this sleeping problem.....I just can't sleep. Well.....I sleep but not very well and not without help---Ambien CR---Sleepytime Tea---Melatonin. Some nights I wake at 11:30 pm and NEVER fall back to sleep----other nights I wake and fall back to sleep 20 times. Some nights I lay awake waiting for sleep to come for 3 plus hours.

I have read every book printed on sleep. Done every thing anyone has suggested from warm milk, glasses of wine, no naps,no food, nothing stimulating like scary movies before bed....everything!!! Not much has helped.....it is the way it goes.

But what I am crazy about is my husband. The minute my husband lays his head on the pillow---I can count on both hands about how long it is before he is snoring contentedly....how does this happen??? I just don't get it! He assures me that he does not sleep as soundly as he did years ago when we were both younger~~~but as far as I can tell in less time than it takes to count to 10, he is sleeping soundly and snoring!!!! It just does not seem fair!

I just want a little fairness in my old age.....and a little sleep.....YAWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment