Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creating a blog!

Creating a blog.....can someone who has little to no computer knowledge save opening ones email and checking facebook, really be able to create a blog?! WHY NOT! I have read many blogs by others who were of my generation and older.....I should be able to do this. Now the question is...do I really have anything to say that anyone would want to read? Ahh---now that is the question.

I love to read---maybe I could talk about all of the books I have read or are reading......

I love gardening---esp. herb gardening---maybe I could write a blog on that.

I have 23 children----would anyone want to read anything about what it has been like raising 23 children? Hmmm---could get boring....maybe even depressing in spots. But then again it could make a few out there laugh and be glad it was not them....or make them want to have kids...

I have homeschooled for over 20 years----would that be something that I could talk about? Could I give a few tips on what I found that worked and what just was a big waste of time and money?

So many options----guess I will just have to wait and see what I feel like talking about each day.

1 comment: